TUITION & FEES FOR OUR MEDICAL DEVICE SALES TRAINING PROGRAMS
|12-Week Specialty Programs
(3 Weeks Home Study / 9 Weeks on Campus)
|$14,000 + $350*|
|Classes are full-time Monday – Friday (7am – 4pm or 8am – 5pm depending on campus location) ALL
campus locations are the same tuition
|8-Week Hybrid Program
(7 Weeks Home Study / 4 Days on Denver Campus)
|$6,000 + $350*|
|Class is 20 hours per week with scheduled meeting times and due dates. Seven weeks will be instructor lead at home/online studying.|
|*Fees – Access to educational material (in lieu of textbooks) to be paid prior to the start of the program|
|Certificate of Completion earned upon successful graduation|
OTHER ASSOCIATED COSTS
During your first call, we will discuss the program costs and what you can expect in return of your investment. Our graduates have found that costs associated with attending MSC are nominal compared to the income they will earn once employed, let alone the income earned in the first 3 years in medical device sales.
Once enrolled for a program you will be responsible for the above tuition & fee costs in addition to the following:
- Accommodations & Transportation to campus
- Several pairs of light blue scrubs to be worn during class hours on campus everyday
- Business suit appropriate for an interview
- Laptop computer (Mac or Windows)
- Up-to-date immunization records:
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- Hepatitis B series
- Varicella vaccine – or – proof of Chicken Pox
- Annual TB test
- Flu vaccine (within the past 12 months)
FINANCING THROUGH MERITIZE FINANCIAL
With a Meritize loan, you can get credit for your merit and potentially improve your loan options by sharing your academic history, military background, or work experience. If approved, full deferment during school is available — and much more!
A MERITIZE LOAN:
- Uses Academic Data for Better Loan Options
- Offers Expedited Approval Process (typically 2-3 business days)
- Can be Repaid Over 18 – 120 months
- Has No Prepayment Penalty
- Can Cover Your Cost of Tuition for any program except 8-week Orthopaedic Biologics
- Provides Full In-School Deferment Option
- Offers 90-Day Payback Grace Period
- Check your loan options in minutes without impacting your credit score here.
We are pleased to work alongside Meritize to offer financing opportunities for Medical Sales College students. For more information please visit www.meritize.com.
Terms and Conditions apply. Meritize reserves the right to modify or discontinue products and benefits at any time without notice. To qualify, a borrower must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and meet Meritize’s underwriting requirements. Those with permanent residence in VT, NH and WV are not eligible for financing through Meritize. If approved for a loan the actual loan amount, term, payment, and APR amount of loan that a customer qualifies for may vary based on credit determination, state law and other factors. Meritize does not warrant or guarantee any claims made herein.