Medical Sales College is approved to train Veterans and their eligible dependents. Veteran benefits can only be applied towards an on-campus program in Denver, CO.
- Post 9/11 GI Bill®: Chapter 33
- MGIB Montgomery GI Bill®: Chapter 30
- Dependents Educational Assistance: Chapter 35
- MIGIB-SR Montgomery GI Bill®—Selected Reserve: Chapter 1606
- Vocational Rehabilitation Chapter 31
For more information on GI Bill® Benefits please click here.
GI Bill® is a federally registered trademark owned by VA.
For students utilizing Veteran Benefits who are approved for transfer credit as a result of this evaluation, the institution will grant appropriate credit, reduce the program length proportionately, notify the student and Veteran Affairs in writing of this decision, and adjust invoicing of the VA accordingly. The school is not legally required to grant credit for previous education but it must be evaluated and a written record must be kept to show VA compliance. In addition, MSC requires the following to be collected from the student for enrollment purposes:
– An unofficial copy of the student’s Joint Service Transcripts
– Certificate of Eligibility (COE) or Statement of Benefits for entitlement to educational assistance no later than the first day of class
– Student must provide additional information if necessary to the proper certification of enrollment by the educational institution