Hire an MSC Grad
At the Medical Sales College, we make every effort to identify the most talented and motivated applicants – applicants who have clearly identified medical sales as their career path of choice, who have investigated this career path, and who are prepared for the rigors and demands of the medical device industry.
Students come to MSC from all over the country, with vastly different backgrounds and experiences. While a clear majority of our students have a demonstrated “track record” of success in sales, we also have students who come from clinical backgrounds (i.e. scrub techs, nurses, chiropractors, etc.,) from military backgrounds, and from competitive athletic backgrounds.
We have found that some of our “best and brightest” are often recent college graduates and that these students are frequently well received by hiring managers. As a result, we have expanded the educational programs available to these young professionals.
Our Training Programs
The orthopaedic training programs offered at the Medical Sales College are designed to consolidate and synthesize what would normally occur over a sales rep’s first 12-18 months in the field. We provide these reps with the specific training, skills, and tools that are essential for success in medical device sales.
MSC offers comprehensive 8-week programs in:
- Orthopaedic Reconstruction & Trauma
- Sports Medicine
- Orthopaedic Extremities
- Foot & Ankle
- Orthopaedic Biologics
- Academy (specifically intended for recent college graduates)
Upon successful completion of the program, an MSC graduate comes prepared with:
- The knowledge to have confident, passionate conversations with surgeons, hospital staff, and surgical teams
- The understanding that sales is about having conversations, swaying opinions, and actively engaging in daily activities that will produce long-term benefit
- The tools and resources necessary to take what they have learned at the school and apply it to the day-to-day world of medical device sales
More specifically, by the end of their program, students will have acquired skills relating to:
- O.R. Protocol
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Surgeon Profiling
- Product Differentiation
- Mapping the Sales Call
- Competitive Profiling
- Initiating Conversations
- Moving the Sales Forward
- 30-60-90 Day Business Plans
- Territory Development
- Repetitive Role-Play Scenarios
MSC graduates have developed a comprehensive understanding of what it takes to be successful in medical device sales, and are equipped to be productive members of your sales team from Day 1!